DCConnect proposes a new Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) architecture based on Proof of Availability (PoAV) – a proof for verifying the service parameters and Service Levels Agreement (SLA) committed by service providers. Proof of Availability is a sequence of computation that can provide a way to cryptographically verify parameters.
Some key parameters of SLA are tracked on Proof of Availability. Service validators who are verifying the service level parameters submit the proof. At initial stage, key service level parameters include but not limited to:
- Service Coverage;
- Committed Service Uptime;
- Committed Service Delivery Lead time;
- Committed Service Restoration Lead time;
- Round Trip Delay (RTD) of network connectivity, also known as “latency”;
- Jitter of network connectivity;
- Packet Loss of network connectivity;
- Others which applicable to other services.